Netgear routers are one of the most popular routers on the market. Millions of people use them to connect to the internet every day. However, sometimes users forget their username or password. In this post, I will show you how to reset your Netgear router login password in a few easy steps.
· To open a web browser from a device you have to connected the router’s network.
· Enter www.routerlogin.net.
· The login window appears. Enter your username and password.
· The default username is admin. The password is the same password you entered when you first logged in. The username and password are case-sensitive.
· Now main page displayed on screen.
· To set up your new wireless network, first select Settings from within the Wireless Setup menu.
· Next enter a name for this network in Name (SSID) field and ensure it’s not already taken by typing out what you want or need.
· Click Apply once all fields have been filled out successfully with correct information before clicking OK when prompted that saves these changes!
How to Reset Netgear Router Password If I Forgot It?
To reset Netgear router password, you will need to access the router’s configuration page.
1. To do this, open a web browser and type in the IP address of your router.
2. This can usually be found on a sticker on the router itself.
3. If you don’t know the IP address, you can find it by opening Command Prompt on Windows and typing “ipconfig” or by using an app like for iOS or Android.
4. Once you have entered the IP address of your router, a login screen will appear.
5. Use the username “admin” and leave the password field blank.
6. Once you are logged in, click on “Advanced” > “Reset Password”.
7. Enter your new password and click “save it.