The Nighthawk AC2400 R7350 brilliant WiFi switch utilizes Uutti-User MIMO innovation to offer quick paces to various clients in your family as they mess around on the web or pay attention to Spottily. At the same time stare at the TV shows and motion pictures, as well as significantly more. You can get consolidated paces of up to 2.4 Gbps with the Setup Netgear nighthawk ac2400 WiFi Router.
The Nighthawk AC2400 R 7350 dual-core router significantly improves wired, wireless and WAN-to-LAN performance. You can also use the Nighthawk software to set up the Netgear Nighthawk AC2400.
Setup Netgear Nighthawk ac2400
1. Download and install the latest version of the Netgear Genie application on your computer.
2. Plug the Netgear router into the modem so that the router gets the IP address from the modem.
3. Open the Netgear Genie software and log in to your router by entering the admin password.
4. Connect your laptop to the modem and router with an Ethernet cable.
5. Perform a connection test to ensure the connection works correctly.
6. Select the wireless network and enter the password to activate the router.
7. Click on the link to download the firmware that is required to complete the setup of Netgear router.
Netgear Nighthawk AC2400 Setup manually
1. First, connect the modem to the Internet port of your NETGEAR Nighthawk router.
2. After that, connect the computer to any LAN port of the NETGEAR Nighthawk router. Now, you need to open your web browser and enter the default IP address, i.e 192.168.1.1, in the address bar.
3. After that, you need to enter the password in the password field and hit the Enter key to login.
4. Finally, click on the link ‘Continue to setup’.
5. Now, you need to click on the ‘Continue’ button.
6. Now, you need to select your country and enter the Zip code.
7. You need to enter the ISP information and click on ‘Continue’.
8.Now, you need to enter the correct email address and password for the NETGEAR genie account and click on ‘Continue’ button.
9. Now, you need to select your time zone and click on ‘Continue’ button.
10. Now, you need to enter the wireless network name (SSID) and security key and click on ‘Continue’.
The AC2400 router is included in the package. You will get a manual Netgear Nighthawk R7350 that will guide you through the installation phase. Nighthawk AC2400 R7350 Router Setup Instructions.
However, for new users, this Netgear Nighthawk AC2400 manual setup and installation instructions will be difficult. If you have any query visit www.routerlogin.net or call our technician.